Tuesday, October 2, 2012

only freaking Tuesday...




It is only freaking Tuesday!?  
Only a day late…    
Where I stand…   
thanks for the reminder of how often I spill coffee and how infrequently, if ever the cleaning crew mops …ick.. I suppose that is a good thing – I’m sure that mop is about germ infested as the bottom of a dumpster…   yuck!!!                                                        but cute shoes - right?  =D



Lunchtime!   
I ate my ham & swiss on egg bread for morning bread...  
so lunchtime  I went out to take care of some errands - bank & nonperishable grocery shopping and snack drawer replenishment...   
second half of lunch - my free peanut butter cookie form Jason's Deli and a strawberry kiwi natural soda...  the a Special Dark Hershey bar...  that's for 4:00 pm  teatime  =D  

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!!!