Friday, March 30, 2012

my new toy = Sauce =D


Day 30 -Toy 
This is my new toy - NorPro  Food Master Food Strainer I picked it up at savers last week for $4.99 - still in original pakaging - never used good deal!   I wasn't  planning on using it until summer but since you mentioned it...  I went out and picked up 2 lbs of tomatoes, and went to work assembling and went straight to work... It did quite a nice job of crushing the tomatoes into sauce, which I seasoned with garlic (lots of garlic), dried onion, parsley, dried mushroom, a little basil, rosemary, salt and pepper...  oh and a few big swigs or wine - I used California "Chill Out" Red Table Wine, it is rather horrible drinking wine in my opinion, but adds wonderful flavor to red sauce - YUM!





No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!!!