Tuesday, March 27, 2012

its only Tuesday!?!

...   could we be havin' more fun!?  

We have been living off corned beef  & pizza leftovers... and toffee!   pretty sure I have done nothing productive outside of work since Sunday...

oh, but I did get my hair cut today- which is a HUGE deal for me - I usually have to be dragged often crying, ugh, its not fun...  but  today I went out and got it done all by myself  -  and they gave me a coupon for $5 off my next cut and a sucker =)    

<~ tried  to show off the layers - you can probably tell I haven't done much self-photography since well, since MySpace went out of style...


Day 27 - your name
... why yes, I have been spending as much time as possible playing with Picnik before google takes over... I  ♥ Picnik  - it is so much fun!  





Day 26 - key  
....to the Gumball Machine...  which reminds me - it is time to stock up on jelly beans =D 




No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!!!